CQ Interval: The is the time interval in seconds between Auto CQ transmissions
Macro Number: The user defined macro you want to send. The first macro is
Alert Type: Select how you would like to be alerted if someone responds to your
· None - no alerts will happen
· Wave - play the .wav file selected in the Wave File Selection Box
· Message Box - display a message box with the call of the individual
responding to your CQ
· COM Port - Raises the selected COM port lines, RTS and or DTR to trigger
an external device (requires user interfacing)
· Beep Speaker - plays a notification from the computers internal speaker
Port Setup: Will be enabled if COM Port is selected in the Alert Type. Select
the COM Port and lines you will use for triggering an external device.
Wave File Location: Use the browse button to select a wave file to be used for
Test Button: Used to test your alert specific selection. It is most useful for
testing COM port triggering and wave files.
Copyright © 2009,2010 Steinkamp Software Solutions